Less Photos /\
2279 Potter Lake Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2325197
PENDING as of 9/10/2021 -
2279 Potter Lake Ave
Home Description: 2279 Potter Lake Ave
Perched high in the Black Mountains, on a desirable elevated view lot within Sun City Anthem. Picturesque views of the Las Vegas Strip, city lights, and surrounding mountains are prominent throughout the interior and exterior of this property. Sunsets are magical from this vantage point. Inviting entry welcomes you with a covered porch, iron screen door, and leaded glass entry door. Popular Jefferson model offers an open concept living areas with perfectly placed windows allowing natural light to pour in. Kitchen treated to maple cabinetry, granite counters, full backsplash, under cabinet lighting, and a nook with patio access. Family room features a cozy fireplace, new ceiling fan, and windows framing the views. Upgrades include tile floors, textured carpet, and two-tone paint. Convenience items consist of new HVAC unit, new microwave, new exterior paint, generous storage options, and a flexible extra deep garage. Backyard highlighted by a spacious covered patio and sweeping views.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Outside Living Area, Pool, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||21x14||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||12x11||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||22x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Vented Outside|
|Primary Bath||13x5||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$529,882 (10.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $314/sqft,
which is 6.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2279 Potter Lake Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2279 Potter Lake Ave
For Sale Near: 2279 Potter Lake Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,307*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,291
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Leslie S Carver.
2279 Potter Lake Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1524 sqft and
is currently priced at $479,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3017 Hartsville Rd in Henderson is listed at $385,000.
This home on 2279 Potter Lake Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Mountain Pointe, Silverado Courtyards and South Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2325197 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2021 (17 days ago).