Less Photos /\
2284 Pacini Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2493849
PENDING as of 5/11/2023 -
2284 Pacini Ct
Home Description: 2284 Pacini Ct
Welcome to your dream home in the sought-after Coventry neighborhood. This stunning, exquisitely remodeled home is situated on a huge 1/3-acre lot that provides plenty of room for outdoor living and entertainment! The chef in your family will love the remodeled kitchen, featuring high end appliances, tons of counter space, and a massive custom island. 6 Burner gas range, pro grade vent hood, built in “designer” ice machine, & 2 beverage fridges. The kitchen opens to the family room, making it easy to entertain guests while preparing meals. The formal living and dining rooms with vaulted ceiling provide the perfect setting for elegant formal meals & gatherings. The primary suite is a true retreat, complete with 2 walk-in closets, a luxurious updated en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, separate shower and a soaking tub. Luxurious, top of the line finishes throughout, with custom fixtures, engineered wood and wood-plank tile flooring, custom glass stair banister and updated mechanicals.
- Pool: Gas Heated, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Park
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x20||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||12x16||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||14x20||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|5th Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|Primary Bedroom||16x22||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
|4th Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Greenbelt, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 13504
- Acres: 0.310
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Joel M. Lifschutz: (702) 601-1061
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,953,182 (98.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $286/sqft,
which is 38.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2284 Pacini Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2284 Pacini Ct
For Sale Near: 2284 Pacini Ct
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,744*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,755
- Association Fee:$42 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Joel M. Lifschutz.
2284 Pacini Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3448 sqft and
is currently priced at $985,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2045 Sinfonia Ave in Henderson is listed at $1,149,990.
This home on 2284 Pacini Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Heights, Palazzo Monte and Maryland Eastern are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2493849 has been posted on this site since 5/11/2023 (30 days ago).