Less Photos /\
229 Moonshot St Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2536887
PENDING as of 10/28/2023 -
229 Moonshot St
Home Description: 229 Moonshot St
Exceptional Green Valley Residence w/POOL AND SPA! Nestled in the highly coveted Green Valley neighborhood, this beautiful home boasts an unbeatable location, situated adjacent to the pristine Griffin Park & just minutes away from shopping & major freeways. The open floorplan showcases stunning plank flooring that extends throughout the living spaces & primary suite. The well-appointed kitchen features granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. A spacious loft area serves as an ideal retreat, while the versatile room on the main level could serve as an office, den or bedroom. The generously sized primary suite is complete w/double sinks & a separate tub & shower. Each bedroom upstairs features custom closets, & ceiling fans are thoughtfully placed throughout the home. The backyard is a true oasis, boasting a beautifully landscaped outdoor space with a glistening pool and spa, firepit area, gazebo & easy-to-maintain synthetic grass. Make your dream of home ownership, a reality!
- Pool: Gas Heated, Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Pantry|
|Dining Room||8x8||Dining Area|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Primary Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 2
- Las Vegas Sotheby's Int'l: 702-360-1414
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$778,374 (49.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $231/sqft,
which is 13.5% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
229 Moonshot St Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 229 Moonshot St
For Sale Near: 229 Moonshot St
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,505*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,467
- Association Fee:$50 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Las Vegas Sotheby's Int'l, Amanda L. Romero.
229 Moonshot St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2253 sqft and
is currently priced at $520,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1835 Escondido Te in Henderson is listed at $479,900.
This home on 229 Moonshot St has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 11/13/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Cherry Hill, Pecos Robindale Estates and Anasazi Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2536887 has been posted on this site since 10/28/2023 (34 days ago).