Less Photos /\
2290 Marengo Caves Ave Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2479403
PENDING as of 3/9/2023 -
2290 Marengo Caves Ave
Home Description: 2290 Marengo Caves Ave
First time for sale! Perched in the elevated cooler altitude above Las Vegas. Lovely Lincoln model with great curb appeal, large lot with Mountain Views! Portico security door, neutral tile, lots of natural light. Open Great Room floorplan. Spacious eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, island and pantry. Den with Built-in Murphy Bed. 24 by 14 ft. Primary Bedroom with walk in closet. Plus a Guest Bedroom and Separate Laundry Room. Plumbed for a Spa. Located in one of the most beautiful 55 plus communities in America. Come and tour the Sun City Facilities. It's not just a home; it is a lifestyle. Indoor and Outdoor pools and spas. Two Golf courses, Restaurant, Tennis, Pickleball, Exercise classes and work out facilities, Bocce, Roving Security, Wood working shop, Clubs, Hiking Trails and more.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pet Park, Pickle Ball Court, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||12x21||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island|
|Dining Room||16x9||Dining Area|
|Primary Bedroom||24x14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Cabinets, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Andrea R. Baroncelli: (702) 521-8347
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$534,674 (1.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $250/sqft,
which is 11.3% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2290 Marengo Caves Ave Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2290 Marengo Caves Ave
For Sale Near: 2290 Marengo Caves Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,529*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,054
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Andrea R. Baroncelli.
2290 Marengo Caves Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2202 Sawtooth Mountain Dr in Henderson is listed at $470,000.
This home on 2290 Marengo Caves Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
The Reserve, South Edge and Anthem Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2479403 has been posted on this site since 3/7/2023 (17 days ago).