Less Photos /\
2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2126916
Reduced By $8,201
last change 9/4/2019
2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave
Gated move in ready home located in the heart of Green Valley Ranch - within walking distance to shopping and restaurant's! This spacious property features 4 bedrooms/3 full baths and a large resort style backyard complete with a sparkling pool & spa. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a walk in pantry.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Linoleum/Vinyl, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $399,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||19x13||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||14x10||Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||17x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$714,483 (78.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $192/sqft,
which is 11.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 exit S. Green Valley Parkway to Wingbrook - Right on Wingbrook, Right on Crisscross into the community, Left on Chestnut Bluffs towards the end of the street.
Similar to: 2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave
For Sale Near: 2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,006*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,049
- Association Fee:$35 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Lusso Residential Sales & Inv.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2126916) located at 2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2078 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1117 Cathedral Ridge St in Henderson is listed at $374,900.
This home on 2298 Chestnut Bluffs Ave has decreased in price by $8,201 and the last change was on 9/4/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Adobe Hills, Anthem Highlands and Treviso Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2126916 has been posted on this site since 8/18/2019 (31 days ago).