Less Photos /\
2301 Alcova Ridge Dr Las Vegas NV 89135 MLS 2238907
2301 Alcova Ridge Dr
Home Description: 2301 Alcova Ridge Dr
Stunning Oasis in the Desert offers a welcoming courtyard, spacious living & a light open, airy feel. The formal living is accented by a dramatic vaulted ceiling and gorgeous custom shutters. As you pass into the island kitchen w/ breakfast bar that overlooks the family room you'll notice granite kitchen counters, stainless appliances and a wet bar. Great for entertaining or family occasions. Porcelain tile & wood floors thru-out provides for low maintenance. Resort Style back yard includes a full length patio cover, refreshing pool & jacuzzi surrounded by lush landscaping drawing you to a breathtaking view of the 7th tee & calming blue lake. Generous Primary suite features a walk-in closet, dual sinks & pro style make up vanity & oversized separate shower. Amazing location in the highly sought after Red Rock Country Club w/world class amenities! Amazing location close to Down Town Summerlin, Parks/water parks & 215.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Solar Heater
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Playground, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SHOWER
Available now at $1,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Shower Only|
|Living Room||17X16||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||13X13||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||25X19||Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||25X19||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16X16||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X11||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Golf Course Frontage, Greenbelt, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$520,142 (48.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $352/sqft,
which is 22.6% less than similar homes
in the 89135 zip code.
2301 Alcova Ridge Dr Las Vegas NV 89135
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2301 Alcova Ridge Dr
For Sale Near: 2301 Alcova Ridge Dr
- Elementary K-2:Goolsby Judy & John
- Elementary 3-5:Goolsby Judy & John
- Junior High:Fertitta Frank & Victoria
- High School:Palo Verde
- Approx Payment:$4,817*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,426
- Association Fee:$245 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5933 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Redfin, Cheryl A Van Elsis.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2238907) located at 2301 Alcova Ridge Dr Las Vegas NV 89135, call: 702-323-5933
2301 Alcova Ridge Dr, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2837 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,000,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 4826 Riva De Romanza in Las Vegas is listed at $599,900.
This home on 2301 Alcova Ridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
San Michelle North, Serrano and Foothills Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2238907 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (7 days ago).