Less Photos /\
2304 Hardin Ridge Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2113114
2304 Hardin Ridge Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2304 Hardin Ridge Dr
OPEN HOUSE 7/20~11:30am - 3:30pm 7/21 1pm - 4pm Beautiful Open Living Spaces! Iron Gated Entry, Private Courtyard. Bright Great Room. Lighted Wet Bar. Kitchen w/Breakfast Area. Sep.Dining Room. Tiled Main Areas, Carpet/HDWD Bdrms & Den. Spacious Master Bedroom Suite + Another Separate Master Suite. Den. 1/2 Bath & Laundry Room. Large Casita. Storage Unit. Quiet Private Covered Patio! Sparkling Pool!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Pool
- Interior: Accessibility, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Intercom, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $595,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||23x20||Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||16x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bedroom||30x14||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||22x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Accessibility, Casita, Detached Guest House
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Aluminum, Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Exterior Door, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$518,014 (12.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 10.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2304 Hardin Ridge Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Eastern Ave ~ Stay RT at Fork ~ RT at end onto Sun City Anthem past Volunteer & Hampton Rd ~ LFT on Olivia Heights ~ RT on Hardin Ridge to 2304 on Left.
Similar to: 2304 Hardin Ridge Dr
For Sale Near: 2304 Hardin Ridge Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,866*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,485
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2113114) located at 2304 Hardin Ridge Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2304 Hardin Ridge Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2352 sqft and
is currently priced at $595,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 1895 Wood River St in Henderson is listed at $640,000.
This home on 2304 Hardin Ridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Heights, Granite Hills and Bad Rock Circle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2113114 has been posted on this site since 7/8/2019 (12 days ago).