Less Photos /\
2346 Dolphin Ct Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2281093
PENDING as of 3/27/2021 -
2346 Dolphin Ct
Home Description: 2346 Dolphin Ct
This timeless Henderson luxury community 'THE FOUNTAINS' is where you can call HOME. Tree lined streets greet you as you wind through the guard gated community and approach the 5 bedroom home on nearly 1/2 ACRE. UPDATED with Wine Wall/Display, Spa-like Main Bath with a STEAM SHOWER, EXTENSIVE Main Closet, First Floor Main Bedroom, Hardwood Flooring, Outdoor Kitchen, Bountiful Storage throughout, GAMEROOM/Study/LIVING ROOM/Playroom option, Laundry/Craft/Office/Utility Space, Gas Fire-Pit, One-of-a-Kind Pizza Oven, Pool with Slide and Spa, Lush Parklike Landscaping, Specialty Playhouse/Playground, Dramatic Fireplace, Chef's Kitchen, Designer Fixtures, and fine finishes at every turn. There are far more details to see in person. We invite you to come and see this dynamic property today.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,STEAM,BTHTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Steam Shower, Tub|
|Loft||18x16||Living Room, Other|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||17x18||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||19x11||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||15x10||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||17x15||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 19602
- Acres: 0.450
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Private Yard
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$632,521 (55.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $286/sqft,
which is 32.5% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2346 Dolphin Ct Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2346 Dolphin Ct
For Sale Near: 2346 Dolphin Ct
- Elementary K-2:Cox David
- Elementary 3-5:Cox David
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,864*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,460
- Association Fee:$398 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Kristen A Vuckovic.
2346 Dolphin Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4974 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,425,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2542 Wellworth Ave in Henderson is listed at $525,000.
This home on 2346 Dolphin Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Legacy Estates, River Ridge and Horizons At Seven Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2281093 has been posted on this site since 3/27/2021 (21 days ago).