Less Photos /\
235 Shelhorn St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2225874
235 Shelhorn St
Home Description: 235 Shelhorn St
Gorgeous remodel! New, New, New finishes & fixtures! Luscious granite, weathered wood look floors, double ovens, new fixtures throughout. STRIP VIEW in B'Yard & MBR! Adorable, convenient gated neighborhood in the heart of GVR. Looks like a model...won't last long! You won't find a better location! 3-min walk to the new Silver Knights Arena & Events Center! Right across the street from GVR Resort & The District! Walk to Lifetime Fitness, Whole Foods, the Henderson Multigenerational Center & Pool, or through GVR's awesome trails & parks.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Gated, Guest Parking, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pet Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, FIRESPK, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Great Room||24x15||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||12x12||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||15x15||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||15x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), No Landscaping Rear
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$544,443 (55.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $259/sqft,
which is 5.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
235 Shelhorn St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 235 Shelhorn St
For Sale Near: 235 Shelhorn St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,756*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,636
- Association Fee:$48 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Black & Cherry Real Estate, Linne De Pasquale.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2225874) located at 235 Shelhorn St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
235 Shelhorn St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1349 sqft and
is currently priced at $350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1152 Mirage Lake St in Henderson is listed at $449,900.
This home on 235 Shelhorn St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills South, Avellino Estates and Lamplight Square At Seven Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2225874 has been posted on this site since 8/28/2020 (34 days ago).