Less Photos /\
2357 Hydrus Ave Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2478526
PENDING as of 3/6/2023 -
2357 Hydrus Ave
Home Description: 2357 Hydrus Ave
Beautiful home in Anthem Solera community*2 bedrooms and a DEN*Nice corner lot with desert landscape*Upgraded kitchen with stunning white GRANITE, Extended cabinets with PULL out shelves, PANTRY, reverse osmosis for filtered water*FRIDGE*Ceramic tile and Man-made wood flooring throughout*NO Carpet except closets*GREAT-ROOM living*Faux wood blinds and Cornish boxes*Separate Dining space*Larger Primary bedroom with ceiling fan, tile flooring, large oversized closet*Primary bath offers dual sinks, Adult height, Beautiful GRANITE Counters, Large Shower*2nd Bedroom offers ceiling fan and man made wood flooring*Main bathroom offers GRANITE counter*All of the Granite is the same*COVERED Patio*Yard is Fully Fenced*Beautiful landscape with Large Cypress trees for added PRIVACY*Dry River bed and Mountain Views*Garage offers EPOXY flooring*Newer Hot Water Heater*Water Softener*Community Center is AMAZING*Fitness Center, POOL, Outdoor Hot Tub, Tennis Courts , Billiards and CLUBS! Age Qualified
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Outside Living Area, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,LOFLSH,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||13x10||Dining Area|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Low Flow Shower, Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.050
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- RE/MAX CENTRAL: 702-360-2030
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$532,335 (28.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $260/sqft,
which is 8.0% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2357 Hydrus Ave Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2357 Hydrus Ave
For Sale Near: 2357 Hydrus Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,999*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,985
- Association Fee:$252 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX CENTRAL, Heidi Winston.
2357 Hydrus Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1596 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3929 Penton Ave in Henderson is listed at $475,000.
This home on 2357 Hydrus Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Solera Sun City Anthem, The Reserve and South Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2478526 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2023 (26 days ago).