Less Photos /\
2362 Fayetteville Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2279736
PENDING as of 3/19/2021 -
2362 Fayetteville Ave
Home Description: 2362 Fayetteville Ave
One of a kind designer home in Sun City Anthem! Expanded windows facing breath taking city and Mountain views and peekaboo strip view. Each room redesigned by Palm Springs Interior Designer. Extra storage in Kitchen, Great Room, and Primary Bedroom. Kitchen has designer liquor cabinet with G.E. Wine refrigerator and separate wine cellar. Expanded Kitchen pantry. Upgraded details throughout home including light and fan fixtures, bathroom fixtures, and doors. Surround sound ceiling fixtures in Great Room. LED lighting throughout home. Augmented lighting in guest bathroom. Guest bedroom has en-suite bathroom with large pocket door. Oversized shower in primary bedroom with Grohe “Shower Tower”, body jets, hand shower, overhead spray, and “rain shower”. Triple sized patio with solid canopy and polar shades provide Oasis setting for outdoor entertaining. Connected patio holds tranquil spa. Plantation Shutters throughout home. Custom design security door and Ring Doorbell. A must see!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Fitness Center, Gated, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, PICBLCOU, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Den||13x11||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Kitchen||12x20||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||14x24||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$570,404 (12.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $310/sqft,
which is 7.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2362 Fayetteville Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2362 Fayetteville Ave
For Sale Near: 2362 Fayetteville Ave
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,131*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,979
- Association Fee:$301 Quarterly
- Association Fee 2:$121 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Helen E Riley.
2362 Fayetteville Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2808 Foxtail Creek Ave in Henderson is listed at $850,000.
This home on 2362 Fayetteville Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Estates, Provence Country Club and Terra Bella are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2279736 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2021 (29 days ago).