Less Photos /\
2366 Ecliptic St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2524957
2366 Ecliptic St
Home Description: 2366 Ecliptic St
Charming Sun City Solera Home With Shaded Front Courtyard- All Tile Floors In All Rooms Except Bedrooms And Den-tenant Occupied--lease Expires 7-31-24--great Open Floorplan; Kitchen Features And Abundance Of Quality Cabinets And Corian Counters And An Island That Overlooks The Great Room-separated Primary Bedroom With Huge Walk-in Closet-den Could Be 3rd Bedroom Or Office--peaceful, Relaxing Fully Fenced Backyard With Huge Covered Patio And Mature Landscaping. Afternoon Shade-great Hoa Amenities Including Pool/Spa, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, All Included!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $435,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||8X6||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||16X15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13X11||Ceiling Fan, Closet, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Anthony DeNuccio: (702) 592-4663
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$546,023 (25.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $273/sqft,
which is 2.4% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2366 Ecliptic St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2366 Ecliptic St
For Sale Near: 2366 Ecliptic St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,095*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,101
- Association Fee:$252 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Anthony DeNuccio.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2524957) located at 2366 Ecliptic St Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5946
2366 Ecliptic St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1596 sqft and
is currently priced at $435,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2144 Canyonville Dr in Henderson is listed at $565,000.
This home on 2366 Ecliptic St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Solera Sun City Anthem, South Edge and Glengarry At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2524957 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2023 (19 days ago).