Less Photos /\
2368 Via Barranca St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2479393
2368 Via Barranca St
Home Description: 2368 Via Barranca St
Exceptional 2 Story, 4 BR w/huge loft & 2 car back entry garage, situated on a tree-lined street in the coveted Inspirada community! This established,award-winning masterplan community of Inspirada is an escape from the ordinary.This home boasts beautiful curb appeal w/ well-maintained desert landscape & paved stone walkways. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen,including a new 5-burner gas range & microwave, showcasing attractive granite counters that complement the newly upgraded backsplash. The oversized, geometric granite island houses a stainless steel undermount single bowl sink. Double doors lead to an impressive primary suite and has a large walk-in closet.This space is large enough for a tv/sitting area or home office. 1st floor has a Bedroom with w/double doors & 3/4 bath closeby.Freshly painted downstairs & new ceiling fans throughout. This Home is only minutes away from Potenza Park w/basketball courts, shaded areas, skate park, community pool, & easy access to schools, shopping & more!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pet Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Linoleum/Vinyl, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW
Available now at $539,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower|
|Dining Room||9X10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Loft||10X12||Ceiling Fan, Other|
|Primary Bedroom||21X15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 3049
- Acres: 0.070
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Debra Hallerman: 702-596-2520
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$764,379 (41.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $228/sqft,
which is 17.5% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2368 Via Barranca St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2368 Via Barranca St
For Sale Near: 2368 Via Barranca St
- Elementary K-2:Ellis Robert & Sandy ES
- Elementary 3-5:Ellis, Robert and Sandy ES
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,600*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,195
- Association Fee:$85 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Debra Hallerman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2479393) located at 2368 Via Barranca St Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5946
2368 Via Barranca St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2364 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3196 Del Terra Ave in Henderson is listed at $495,000.
This home on 2368 Via Barranca St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
The Reserve, Anthem Highlands and Sun City Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2479393 has been posted on this site since 3/12/2023 (13 days ago).