Less Photos /\
2370 Denair Way Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2269544
PENDING as of 2/11/2021 -
2370 Denair Way
Home Description: 2370 Denair Way
Priced below market for quick sale! Upgrades galore! Beautiful stacked stone exterior and inviting front walkway well manicured landscaping with palms you know you will not be disappointed. The highly upgraded interior includes vaulted ceilings with rich crown molding, high profile base, granite slabs in kitchen and baths, Viking & LG appliances all included, built in media center in family and great rooms, Full downstairs bedroom with en suite bathroom. Relax in your huge corner lot private backyard with pool, Spa was converted into a "Wet Deck" and putting green! LOW HOA FEE & No rental restrictions.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pet Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||13x11||Family Room/Dining Combo, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||17x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||20x13||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||16x14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||17x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||13x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$615,074 (6.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $175/sqft,
which is 1.6% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2370 Denair Way Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2370 Denair Way
For Sale Near: 2370 Denair Way
- Elementary K-2:Cox David
- Elementary 3-5:Cox David
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,793*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,380
- Association Fee:$14 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Evolve Realty, Justin M Goodman.
2370 Denair Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3316 sqft and
is currently priced at $579,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 133 Wynntry Dr in Henderson is listed at $350,000.
This home on 2370 Denair Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Chaparral At Southfork, Laurelglen and Palm Valley Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2269544 has been posted on this site since 2/11/2021 (14 days ago).