Less Photos /\
2372 Bensley St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2407095
PENDING as of 6/16/2022 -
2372 Bensley St
Home Description: 2372 Bensley St
Look no further! Highly Upgraded Columbia Floorplan on Elevated Lot in the premier 55+ age restricted community of Sun City Anthem! Formal Living Room w/Ceiling Fan, Formal Dining Room, and Spacious Family Room w/Gas Fireplace, Surround Sound & Tile Flooring. Island Kitchen w/ Granite Counters, Upgraded Cherry Cabinets w/Pull-Out Shelves, Nook, Butler's Pantry, W/I Pantry, Breakfast Bar, Recessed Lighting, & Stainless- Steel Appliances. (B/I Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, & Dishwasher) Owner’s Suite w/ Ceiling Fan, Surround Sound, W/I Closet, Door to Rear Patio, & Bath w/ Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, and Frameless Shower. Two Generous Secondary Bedrooms w/Ceiling Fans, Secondary Guest Bath w/Custom Shower & Raised Vanity w/Granite Countertop. Laundry Room w/Utility Sink, Custom 2-Tone Paint, 8" Baseboards, Crown Molding, Plantation Shutters, Hard Surface Flooring throughout, Alarm, Upgraded Front Door, Stamped Concrete, Rear Yard w/Covered Patio w/Ceiling Fan, & so much more!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Accessibility Features: LEVHAN
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||15x24||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||15x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Primary Bedroom||18x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$679,521 (0.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $281/sqft,
which is 10.5% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2372 Bensley St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2372 Bensley St
For Sale Near: 2372 Bensley St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,251*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,215
- Association Fee:$331 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Southern, Laura E Harbison.
2372 Bensley St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2401 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2024 Tinted Canvas St in Henderson is listed at $589,000.
This home on 2372 Bensley St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
South Edge Inspirada Village, South Edge and Earlstone Estates At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2407095 has been posted on this site since 6/15/2022 (11 days ago).