Less Photos /\
2412 Goldfire Cir Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2233608
2412 Goldfire Cir
Home Description: 2412 Goldfire Cir
Beautiful Highly Sought After Green Valley Ranch Single Story Home In Gated Community. Mountain Views, Cherrywood Cabinets In The Kitchen With Custom Pullout Drawers. Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Center Island, Tile Thru-out Walkways, Hallways, & Baths W/Extra Tile In Garage. 3 Way Fireplace, Blinds, Nickel Plated Hinges And Door Knobs, 6.5" Baseboards. Backyard Spa, Ac Units And Water Heater Replaced 2 Years Ago. Just Replaced Many Windows And Sliding Doors To Energy Efficient.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Pot Shelves, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,LOFLSH,LOFLTO,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $578,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||7X10||Double Sink, Low Flow Shower, Low Flow Toilet, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||17X14||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||10X19||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Family Room||24X19||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||30X15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||13X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
|4th Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$857,775 (48.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $196/sqft,
which is 22.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2412 Goldfire Cir Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2412 Goldfire Cir
For Sale Near: 2412 Goldfire Cir
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,784*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,941
- Association Fee:$66 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Easy Street Realty Las Vegas, Gary K Kirschbaum.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2233608) located at 2412 Goldfire Cir Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2412 Goldfire Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2956 sqft and
is currently priced at $578,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2728 La Porte Ct in Henderson is listed at $450,000.
This home on 2412 Goldfire Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Terra Bella Estates, Carnegie Ridge and Granite Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2233608 has been posted on this site since 9/22/2020 (31 days ago).