Less Photos /\
243 Marks St Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2053025
243 Marks St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 243 Marks St
Meticulously maintained & recently remodeled! Single-story 3 bedroom with Den & 3 car-garage in Gibson Springs. Complete Kitchen remodel with custom cabinets, S/S appliances, stone counter-tops, etc. New floors, 5” baseboards, lighting, ceiling fans & window treatments. Family room Fireplace, vaulted ceilings, beautiful double-door Den & walk-in closets in all bedrooms. Gorgeous low maintenance backyard.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Security System
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $414,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||17x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Dining Room||14x10||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||20x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Den||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Master Bedroom||19x12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$342,848 (17.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $195/sqft,
which is 1.5% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
243 Marks St Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Hwy 215 east to Stephanie north, turn right on Trail Canyon and right on Marks Street.
Similar to: 243 Marks St
For Sale Near: 243 Marks St
- Elementary K-2:Kesterson Lorna*
- Elementary 3-5:Kesterson Lorna*
- Junior High:Burkholder Lyle
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,998*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,834
- Association Fee:$22 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2053025) located at 243 Marks St Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
243 Marks St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2130 sqft and
is currently priced at $414,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 141 Fulgora St in Henderson is listed at $358,900.
This home on 243 Marks St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Parkside Terrace, Pinehurst and American West Legacy are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2053025 has been posted on this site since 12/4/2018 (5 days ago).