Less Photos /\
2446 Legacy Island Cir Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2057676
PENDING as of 12/29/2018 -
2446 Legacy Island Cir
Home Description: 2446 Legacy Island Cir
Wow! Gorgeous Single Story Golf Course Home Located In The Highly Sought After Gated Community Of Island At
the Legacy!! Backyard Has Magnificent Northern Mtn Views, Covered Porch, 23k Gal Heated Pool/Spa,
built In Bbq & Fire Pit. Mbr With French Drs. Great Flr Plan With Dual Marble Hearths Fireplace!!
- Pool: Automatic Cover, Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Other
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,BTHTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||12x10||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub|
|Dining Room||11x12||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||14x16||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||14x22||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$352,408 (34.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 13.7% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2446 Legacy Island Cir Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Green Valley Pkwy & Wigwam, West on Wigwam to Myrtle Beach, South on Myrtle Beach to Legacy Island, East through gate to Property on left.
Similar to: 2446 Legacy Island Cir
For Sale Near: 2446 Legacy Island Cir
- Elementary K-2:Cox David
- Elementary 3-5:Cox David
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,596*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,917
- Association Fee:$420 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Vegas Grand Realty & Property.
2446 Legacy Island Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2406 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 8312 Arroyo Justin Ave in Henderson is listed at $496,000.
This home on 2446 Legacy Island Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palm Valley Estates, Chaparral At Southfork and The Reserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2057676 has been posted on this site since 12/27/2018 (20 days ago).