Less Photos /\
245 Gentle Springs Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2281829
PENDING as of 3/27/2021 -
245 Gentle Springs Dr
Home Description: 245 Gentle Springs Dr
Fantastic location in Green Valley Ranch! Zoned for Miller MS and Coronado HS, this home offers 6 beds and 3 baths. Separate living and family rooms, cozy fireplace, reading nook, and large guest bed and bath downstairs. Upgraded LVT flooring, baseboards, paint, light fixtures/fans throughout. Brand new carpet in upstairs beds. Low maintenance landscaping with paver patio and synth grass out front. Large covered patio, relaxing spa, and synth grass in private pool-sized backyard. 3 car garage with built-in storage. Adjacent to the Amargosa Trail and easy access to shops and parks along Paseo Verde.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||13x18||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring, Pantry|
|Great Room||14x24||Downstairs, Multi Story|
|Master Bedroom||18x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$7,177,536 (1,267.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $181/sqft,
which is 260.8% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
245 Gentle Springs Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 245 Gentle Springs Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,529*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,560
- Association Fee:$20 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Denille Ingalls.
245 Gentle Springs Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2895 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1797 Valenzano Way in Henderson is listed at $2,199,900.
This home on 245 Gentle Springs Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Paradise Point, Foothills Ranch and Brighton are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2281829 has been posted on this site since 3/27/2021 (25 days ago).