Less Photos /\
2459 Eagle Harbor Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2465243
2459 Eagle Harbor Dr
Home Description: 2459 Eagle Harbor Dr
Popular Carolina Plan In Sun City Anthem! This Lovely Move-in Ready Home Features An Upgraded Courtyard Entry And 2 Bedrooms Plus A Den, With An Open Concept Layout Including A Large Great Room That Is Open To The Kitchen And Dining Area. Beautiful Espresso Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Corian Counters And A Breakfast Bar For Extra Seating. Extra Light Has Been Added Throughout The Home With Four Solar Tubes. The Primary Bedroom Is Large Enough For A King-sized Bed And The Bathroom Has Shower Only And Separate Toilet Room, Plus A Walk-in Closet. All Appliances Are Included! Backyard Is Fully Fenced, With A Covered Patio And Has Easy-care Artificial Grass And Desert Landscaping. 2-car Garage Has Plenty Of Storage And A Water Softener. Sun City Anthem Is A Fabulous 55+ Age-restricted Community Where Residents Can Enjoy All Three Clubhouses, Indoor/Outdoor Pool/Spa, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, Bocce Ball, Pickle Ball, A Great Social Calendar And Many Activities And Clubs!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Solar Tube
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $449,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||13x8||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Simply Vegas: 702-568-6800
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$580,166 (29.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 16.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2459 Eagle Harbor Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2459 Eagle Harbor Dr
For Sale Near: 2459 Eagle Harbor Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,634
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Helen E Riley.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2465243) located at 2459 Eagle Harbor Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2459 Eagle Harbor Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1712 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2601 Bakersfield Ct in Henderson is listed at $599,000.
This home on 2459 Eagle Harbor Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Avellino Estates, Montana Manor and Coral Crest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2465243 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2023 (20 days ago).