Less Photos /\
2475 Cedar Meadows St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2124044
2475 Cedar Meadows St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2475 Cedar Meadows St
Beautifully Elegant and Inviting Single Story 3 bedroom home with WATERFALL SPA in the highly desirable MacDonald Ranch area! New: FLOORS, BASEBOARDS, PAINT, APPLIANCES, BLINDS, and LIGHTING FIXTURES! Ceiling fans in each bedroom, and detailed updates throughout! Energy efficient with solar screens. Private backyard - Relax under the waterfall of the in-ground waterfall spa!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Inground, Solar Cover, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Accessibility, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x15||Entry Foyer, Formal|
|Family Room||11x18||Ceiling Fan|
|Dining Room||10x12||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$520,492 (48.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $230/sqft,
which is 1.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2475 Cedar Meadows St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Eastern/St. Rose Pkwy - South on Eastern to Sunridge Heights; Left to Sheltered Meadows (Right); Right to Blossom Meadows, Left to 2475 Cedar Meadows. Home on the right.
Similar to: 2475 Cedar Meadows St
For Sale Near: 2475 Cedar Meadows St
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,756*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,706
- Association Fee:$16 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2124044) located at 2475 Cedar Meadows St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2475 Cedar Meadows St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1523 sqft and
is currently priced at $350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 1545 Silver Sunset Dr in Henderson is listed at $329,900.
This home on 2475 Cedar Meadows St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Silver Meadows, Pecos Pointe and Lamplight Square At Seven Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2124044 has been posted on this site since 8/7/2019 (12 days ago).