Less Photos /\
2478 Amatrice St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2325215
Reduced By $5,000
last change 9/2/2021
2478 Amatrice St
Home Description: 2478 Amatrice St
Nestled within the highly desirable Inspirada master planned community, this single story home in the gated neighborhood of Porta di Ferro features upgrades and a modern aesthetic that are sure to please. Stunning farmhouse kitchen boasts 42" Aristokraft upper cabinets, Quartz double edge countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Primary bedroom features dual walk-in custom closets. Attached to the fourth bedroom is a private full bathroom, perfect for in-laws, guests, etc. Backyard with covered patio has been recently landscaped with pet-friendly synthetic grass, paver stones, and a gazebo pad. Water softener and tankless water heater included. Energy efficient cellular shades throughout. Schedule your showing today!
- Address: 2478 Amatrice St
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89044
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Park, Playground, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $719,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||21x15||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$742,990 (3.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $274/sqft,
which is 6.6% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2478 Amatrice St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2478 Amatrice St
For Sale Near: 2478 Amatrice St
- Elementary K-2:Ellis Robert & Sandy ES
- Elementary 3-5:Ellis, Robert and Sandy ES
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,467*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,017
- Association Fee:$165 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, John E Nehme.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2325215) located at 2478 Amatrice St Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5946
2478 Amatrice St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2632 sqft and
is currently priced at $719,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2870 Ainslie Lake Ave in Henderson is listed at $648,000.
This home on 2478 Amatrice St has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 9/2/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
South Edge Inspirada Village, Ravenstone At Anthem and Tuscany are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2325215 has been posted on this site since 8/20/2021 (31 days ago).