Less Photos /\
2479 Sedona Cedar Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2329102
Reduced By $15,000
last change 9/20/2021
2479 Sedona Cedar Ave
Home Description: 2479 Sedona Cedar Ave
You'll LOVE this LOCATION! Minutes from The District at Green Valley Ranch & top rated schools! This highly desired single story, 4 bdrm, 2 bath home is open concept floorplan w/ vaulted ceilings & lighted ceiling fans in every room. The backyard is PERFECT for RELAXING & ENTERTAINING with a 12'x20' mechanical louvered covered patio (opens & closes) and 18' WATERFALL! High quality turf in backyard & desert landscaping in front = low maintenance! Malibu lighting in front & back with mature landscaping, 3 car garage has overhead racks for extra storage. Primary bdrm has bay window & bench seating, walk-in closet, vaulted ceilings. Primary bath has marble floor, dual sinks, separate tub & shower w/ privacy glass. Tile in entry, laminate wood floor along great room & kitchen. Dual pane windows, solar screens & solar panels make this home energy efficient. Kitchen has bay window nook, eat-in counter, gas stove/oven & island. One of only a few houses for sale in this great neighborhood!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl, Manmade wood or Laminate, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $524,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring|
|Great Room||18x20||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||18x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,359,016 (158.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $272/sqft,
which is 19.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2479 Sedona Cedar Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2479 Sedona Cedar Ave
For Sale Near: 2479 Sedona Cedar Ave
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,528*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,279
- Association Fee:$16 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, April Biletnikoff.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2329102) located at 2479 Sedona Cedar Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2479 Sedona Cedar Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1930 sqft and
is currently priced at $524,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1287 Rolling Sunset St in Henderson is listed at $715,000.
This home on 2479 Sedona Cedar Ave has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 9/20/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Arianna Ridge, Silverado Court and Coronado Center are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2329102 has been posted on this site since 8/30/2021 (28 days ago).