Less Photos /\
2481 Meteor Stream Te Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2479228
2481 Meteor Stream Te
Home Description: 2481 Meteor Stream Te
Amazing mountain views wrap around this cozy 3-bedroom home located on a premium, elevated lot! 55+ Comm. of Solera in Anthem.
A beautiful paver patio & pathway welcomes you. The oversized kitchen has a spacious dining nook and gorgeous views of the Black Mountains. Luxury vinyl flooring throughout the Living Room, there is potential for lots of configurations including a more formal dining room. Your Primary Suite has engineered hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture. Facing West, you are protected from the sun/heat with both Solar Screens throughout and a Lattice Awning. The other 2 bedrooms are located on the other side of the home for privacy. Both have Ceiling Fans/Light Fixtures and carpet. Bedroom #3 is currently used as an office and has a solar tube; easy to remove. Whole house Reverse Osmosis. Garage attic has been specially insulated to keep garage cooler. Country club like amenities:Fitness Center, Tennis, Indoor Pool and so much more. Low HOA. Welcome home!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool
- Accessibility Features: BTGRB
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Solar Tube, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $405,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Kitchen||13X11||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Laminate Countertops, Lighting Recessed|
|Dining Room||10X9||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Dining Room||13X11||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Primary Bedroom||13X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||10X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Gerri Sussman: 702-994-8269
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$555,957 (37.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $284/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2481 Meteor Stream Te Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2481 Meteor Stream Te
For Sale Near: 2481 Meteor Stream Te
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,951*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,737
- Association Fee:$252 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Gerri Sussman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2479228) located at 2481 Meteor Stream Te Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5946
2481 Meteor Stream Te, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1425 sqft and
is currently priced at $405,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3941 Gatonby Ave in Henderson is listed at $569,000.
This home on 2481 Meteor Stream Te has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Solera At Anthem, The Reserve and South Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2479228 has been posted on this site since 3/10/2023 (14 days ago).