Less Photos /\
249 Opera House St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2349268
249 Opera House St
Home Description: 249 Opera House St
Wow! Amazing deal on this 5 bedroom home nestled in the Foothills of Henderson , just outside the Macdonald Highlands gates! Top rated schools in the area, close to shopping, 215, Parks, Bike and Walking trails. 4 large bedrooms upstairs including a massive Primary bedroom & Balcony, plus a large loft with built ins, & an extended downstairs bedroom & sitting room. Crown Molding and Ceiling Fans throughout. Large Kitchen with Island open to the Family room. Covered back patio with built in BBQ and Bar. Beautiful backyard perfect for entertaining with In ground Swimming Pool Landscaped with Multiple Mature Palm trees . Small RV, Boat gate. 3 Car Garage with storage cabinets. Appliances Included!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Solar Heated
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $640,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||16x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||15x10||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||19x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||14x12||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|5th Bedroom||12x17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$3,539,210 (453.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 183.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
249 Opera House St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 249 Opera House St
For Sale Near: 249 Opera House St
- Elementary K-2:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Elementary 3-5:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$3,083*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,114
- Association Fee:$36 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage, Robert W Little.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2349268) located at 249 Opera House St Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
249 Opera House St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3218 sqft and
is currently priced at $640,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1574 Deer Meadow Dr in Henderson is listed at $649,999.
This home on 249 Opera House St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palm Terrace, Foothills Ranch and Arroyo Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2349268 has been posted on this site since 11/14/2021 (24 days ago).