Less Photos /\
2501 Fanano St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2291884
PENDING as of 5/1/2021 -
2501 Fanano St
Home Description: 2501 Fanano St
Check out this fantastic single-story home in Inspirada! It offers a beautifully upgraded kitchen with gray cabinets, oversized island with granite countertops, tile backsplash, upgraded appliances, built in cooktop, gray laminate flooring throughout the living and common areas, tile in the bathrooms, carpet in the bedrooms, custom closet in the master, custom storage closets in the garage, water softener, and nicely designed backyard! This home also has a den that was closed off and can be used as a 4th bedroom. Just footsteps away from the parks, shops, schools, and pools, this home is located in a prime location!! Don't waste your time competing in a lottery with hundreds of other buyers. This is the perfect opportunity to close escrow and get settled in just in time for the summer!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, FIRESPK, Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||27x24||Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||15x13||Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Front Yard Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$522,214 (0.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $242/sqft,
which is 3.9% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2501 Fanano St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2501 Fanano St
For Sale Near: 2501 Fanano St
- Elementary K-2:ELLI
- Elementary 3-5:ELLI
- Junior High:Robinson Dell H.*
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,529*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,402
- Association Fee:$255 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Joseph Andron.
2501 Fanano St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2170 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2415 Santeria Star Dr in Henderson is listed at $425,000.
This home on 2501 Fanano St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tuscany, Glengarry At Anthem and South Edge Inspirada Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2291884 has been posted on this site since 5/1/2021 (13 days ago).