Less Photos /\
2524 Palmridge Dr Las Vegas NV 89134 MLS 2270155
PENDING as of 2/15/2021 -
2524 Palmridge Dr
Home Description: 2524 Palmridge Dr
Spacious townhome located in the desirable 55+ community of Sun City Summerlin! Enjoy the clubhouse/pool/spa/social activities/tennis/cards, 24 Hour security & more! This townhome is centrally located in Sun City and has a spacious courtyard w/awnings upon entrance. Freshly painted from top to bottom with New carpet installed and professionally cleaned! Formal living room with 2 way fireplace, tile floors thru out and formal dining area. Separate family room adjoins the kitchen area with 2 way fireplace, built in bookshelves & desk area. Gorgeous kitchen w/Corian counters, custom cabinets, Stainless appliances, breakfast bar with LOTS OF ROOM TO COOK! Primary bedroom w/sitting area & walk in closet. Bath w/dual sinks & walk in shower. Laundry room off kitchen. 2 car garage w/Golf Cart parking. Covered patio looks out into the open landscaped yard. Close to shopping, restaurants, amenities and highway access. Move in Ready and won't last long......make this your NEW HOME!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||21x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Rear, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||13x12||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||16x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 3049
- Acres: 0.070
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Las Vegas condo in this zip code is
$322,791 (5.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $194/sqft,
which is 15.6% less than similar condos
in the 89134 zip code.
2524 Palmridge Dr Las Vegas NV 89134
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2524 Palmridge Dr
For Sale Near: 2524 Palmridge Dr
- Elementary K-2:Lummis William*
- Elementary 3-5:Lummis William*
- Junior High:Becker
- High School:Palo Verde
- Approx Payment:$1,705*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,905
- Association Fee:$180 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 930-8014 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Loralee A Wood.
2524 Palmridge Dr, Las Vegas NV is a condo of 1749 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,900
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable condo for sale at 2764 Desert Crystal Dr in Las Vegas is listed at $259,900.
This condo on 2524 Palmridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Summertrail Summerlin Village, Terraces In The Hills and The Crossing At Summerlin are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2270155 has been posted on this site since 2/15/2021 (11 days ago).