Less Photos /\
2526 Vintage Rose Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2078163
Reduced By $15,000
last change 5/3/2019
2526 Vintage Rose Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2526 Vintage Rose Ave
IMMACULATE GORGEOUS HOME IN Gated Carriage Hills Community. STRIP & MOUNTAIN VIEWS from second floor MASTER bedroom balcony. FEATURES:4 Beds,ONE DOWN, 3 full Baths, HUGE LOFT w/front balcony, oversized master with sitting area, Gym, Den, Chef's kitchen, granite tops, breakfast bar, Open floor plan. Family room w/fire place.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $634,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x14||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||20x14||2 Family Room +, Ceiling Fan, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||20x16||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||14x11||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$689,487 (8.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $145/sqft,
which is 45.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2526 Vintage Rose Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Exit 215 S at Green Valley Pkwy. first right on Paseo Verde, Left on Carnegie, right on Quartz Rock into the Gated Carriage Hills Community
Similar to: 2526 Vintage Rose Ave
For Sale Near: 2526 Vintage Rose Ave
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,058*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,522
- Association Fee:$65 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2078163) located at 2526 Vintage Rose Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2526 Vintage Rose Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4382 sqft and
is currently priced at $634,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 1207 Martini Dr in Henderson is listed at $689,900.
This home on 2526 Vintage Rose Ave has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 5/3/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Granite Hills, Palatine Hill and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2078163 has been posted on this site since 3/13/2019 (73 days ago).