Less Photos /\
2527 Stardust Valley Dr Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2271408
PENDING as of 2/19/2021 -
2527 Stardust Valley Dr
Home Description: 2527 Stardust Valley Dr
Immaculate - Move-In Ready - Upgraded!!! This single-story Whitney model home in Solera features upgrades throughout & has been meticulously cared for by the owners. The open concept great room opens to a large kitchen w/ corian counters, upgraded cabinets, R/O filtration system, & 18'' tile in wet areas/dining room. Upgraded window coverings & ceiling fans in every room. Custom two tone Faux paint & all appliances included. Giant, oversized walk-in closet in primary bedroom with walk-in shower in bath. Large den can easily be 3rd bedroom. Owner's have installed a high-end stand up tub in guest bath along with a new A/C, furnace, tankless water heater, toilets, water softener and front door. 60' deep backyard slopes up to a privacy wall. Owners have spent over 20K in landscaping with high-end, low maintenance artificial grass in front and backyard. 8'x26' patio w/ ceiling fan. The home is located only 7 lots away from the Solera Recreation Center which features a ton of amenities.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||13x11||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$427,932 (11.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $241/sqft,
which is 1.8% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2527 Stardust Valley Dr Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2527 Stardust Valley Dr
For Sale Near: 2527 Stardust Valley Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,931*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,692
- Association Fee:$65 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Michael Moretti.
2527 Stardust Valley Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1596 sqft and
is currently priced at $384,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 2180 Canyonville Dr in Henderson is listed at $470,000.
This home on 2527 Stardust Valley Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Solera Sun City Anthem, Bella Vicenza At Southern Highlands and Shenandoah Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2271408 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (12 days ago).