Less Photos /\
2536 Furnace Crk Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2205571
2536 Furnace Crk
Home Description: 2536 Furnace Crk
It’s no surprise as to why 89074 is so popular… there’s so much to see, do, and eat! This gorgeous Henderson home boasts over 2,500 SF, 4 Bedrooms, 3 FULL Baths, & HUGE loft giving plenty of space to spread out! Enjoy the bright kitchen with new black stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and new sink.
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $422,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||17x13||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10x9||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$442,212 (4.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $168/sqft,
which is 9.3% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2536 Furnace Crk Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2536 Furnace Crk
For Sale Near: 2536 Furnace Crk
- Elementary K-2:Cox David
- Elementary 3-5:Cox David
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,033*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,088
- Association Fee:$30 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Michelle M Richey.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2205571) located at 2536 Furnace Crk Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
2536 Furnace Crk, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2514 sqft and
is currently priced at $422,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 60 Playa Del Coco in Henderson is listed at $345,000.
This home on 2536 Furnace Crk has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Westwood Village, Pebble Creek and Creekside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2205571 has been posted on this site since 6/23/2020 (14 days ago).