Less Photos /\
2555 Hampton Rd # 3207 Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2239370
2555 Hampton Rd # 3207
Home Description: 2555 Hampton Rd # 3207
Former Model, Lightly Used and Impeccably Maintained by original owner, in Terra Bella - a gated 55+ Anthem condo community. Live your carefree life in this premier 2 bedroom, 2 bath, office area, 1493 sq ft open floor plan, professionally designed and furnished home. Modern ceramic wood-like flooring throughout with the exception of the carpeted bedrooms, granite kitchen and center island, fireplace, private balcony and garage. Mediterranean inspired architecture, residential buildings are 3 story elevator access with a central courtyard. Community amenities – updated in 2019 – include a resort style pool and spa, poolside kitchen and cabana, BBQ areas, clubhouse with game room/library and fitness center. All appliances and furniture included.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Gated
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $398,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||18x10||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops|
|Master Bedroom||18x12||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Property Features: Elevator
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, Shared Driveway
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Detached, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 1
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$265,477 (33.3% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $267/sqft,
which is 19.9% less than similar condos
in the 89052 zip code.
2555 Hampton Rd # 3207 Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2555 Hampton Rd # 3207
For Sale Near: 2555 Hampton Rd # 3207
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,996*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,986
- Association Fee:$380 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Clifford D Kane.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2239370) located at 2555 Hampton Rd # 3207 Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2555 Hampton Rd # 3207, Henderson NV is a condo of 1493 sqft and
is currently priced at $398,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable condo for sale at 1160 Via Laterna in Henderson is listed at $315,000.
This condo on 2555 Hampton Rd # 3207 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carnegie Heights, Ascente and Teton Rancho are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2239370 has been posted on this site since 10/15/2020 (16 days ago).