Less Photos /\
2555 Hampton Rd # 5309 Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2108543
PENDING as of 6/28/2019 -
2555 Hampton Rd # 5309
Home Description: 2555 Hampton Rd # 5309
Most Popular Model @ Terra Bella! 2 Car Garage, Side By Side Parking & Plenty Of Storage. Secured Garage Designed W/ Individual Access For Each Owner. Corner Unit! 2 Master Suites, 3 Bathrooms,Oversized Terrace Strip & Mountain View’s, Cozy Fireplace, Large Kitchen Island, Granite Counter Tops, Upgraded Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Designer Floors.
- Pool: Heated Pool
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Gated, Guest Parking, Outside Living Area, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Recreation Room, Spa Outdoors, Waterscaping
- Interior: Accessibility, Ceiling Fan(s), FIRESPK, Shutters, Window Coverings Partial, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16X15||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Rear|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Track, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||15X13||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|Master Bedroom||14X13||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Accessibility
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- Acres: 0.000
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: No Fence
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Breeze Way, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$260,190 (34.6% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $230/sqft,
which is 11.7% less than similar condos
in the 89052 zip code.
2555 Hampton Rd # 5309 Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
215/Eastern. S on Eastern for 3 Mi. Road will turn into Anthem Pkwy. (2 left lanes). Continue on Anthem Pkwy for 2.3 Mi to Hampton. R on Hampton. Condos on L. Building 5
Similar to: 2555 Hampton Rd # 5309
For Sale Near: 2555 Hampton Rd # 5309
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,996*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,122
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Key Realty Southwest LLC.
2555 Hampton Rd # 5309, Henderson NV is a condo of 1731 sqft and
is currently priced at $398,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable condo for sale at 1129 Ricavoli Ct in Henderson is listed at $290,000.
This condo on 2555 Hampton Rd # 5309 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Mountain Pointe, Arianna Ridge and Ascente are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2108543 has been posted on this site since 6/28/2019 (26 days ago).