Less Photos /\
2555 Hampton Rd # 9304 Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2465208
2555 Hampton Rd # 9304
Home Description: 2555 Hampton Rd # 9304
Gated Sun City Anthem -Terra Bella 55+ community - Corner unit on 3rd floor with unobstructed views of strip, city & mountains. Brand new with every upgrade finish. Watch the sunrise and sunsets from your private balcony. 2 bedroom suites with walk-in closets. Open floor plan with wood-like luxury vinyl. Lennar Residence D model. Kitchen has island GE Profile stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets with soft close and upper crown moulding & Calcutta Lasa quartz counters and backsplash. Pantry and large eat-in island. Water filtration system and chrome faucets thru out. Tankless water heater. Oversized 2 car garage and building elevator for great access to unit. Enjoy this carefree living with premier community amenities including pool, spa, BBQ area, clubhouse, game room, library & fitness room.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Gated, Guest Parking
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Fire Sprinklers, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $640,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||16x11||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||13x10||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring, Pantry, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||13x11||Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 30758
- Acres: 0.706
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: NEW
- Exterior: Balcony, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Detached
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Susan A. Boettcher-Kay: (702) 303-6934
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$332,206 (48.1% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $369/sqft,
which is 26.6% less than similar condos
in the 89052 zip code.
2555 Hampton Rd # 9304 Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2555 Hampton Rd # 9304
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,083*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,117
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Susan A. Boettcher-Kay.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2465208) located at 2555 Hampton Rd # 9304 Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2555 Hampton Rd # 9304, Henderson NV is a condo of 1736 sqft and
is currently priced at $640,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 830 Carnegie St # 1221 in Henderson is listed at $295,000.
This condo on 2555 Hampton Rd # 9304 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Capella, Green Valley Heights and Horizon Punta Del Este are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2465208 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2023 (17 days ago).