Less Photos /\
2565 Downeyville Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2287039
PENDING as of 4/16/2021 -
2565 Downeyville Ave
Home Description: 2565 Downeyville Ave
Beautiful home in Sun City Anthem! This 2 bedroom + den Partiot model with a courtyard has large living room/dining room. The kitchen features a center island with corian counter tops with plenty of natural wood upgraded cabinet and eat-in nook. It has white appliances. Primary bedroom has bay window with ceiling fan. Den has built-in desk with cabinets and gets great natural light. Home features laminate wood flooring, tile flooring, ceiling fans, 2 in blinds, reverse osmosis, large storage closet in hall, Desert landscaping for easy maintenance. Sun City Anthem is a 55+ community where residents can enjoy 3 clubhouses, indoor and outdoor swimming, bacci ball, pickle pall, tennis, community golf course, gym, and social calendar!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Playground/Park, Pet Park, PICBLCOU, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x13||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Island, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||15x13||Formal, Rear|
|Master Bedroom||16x12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$555,938 (35.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $239/sqft,
which is 20.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2565 Downeyville Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2565 Downeyville Ave
For Sale Near: 2565 Downeyville Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,975*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,239
- Association Fee:$101 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Rochelle Vannoy.
2565 Downeyville Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1715 sqft and
is currently priced at $410,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 14 Emerald Dunes Cir in Henderson is listed at $499,998.
This home on 2565 Downeyville Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Classics, Terracina and Lamplight Square At Seven Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2287039 has been posted on this site since 4/14/2021 (33 days ago).