Less Photos /\
257 Canyon Spirit Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2206940
PENDING as of 6/26/2020 -
257 Canyon Spirit Dr
Home Description: 257 Canyon Spirit Dr
You will fall in love with this well maintained, single story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Nestled in a cozy neighborhood, you can sit under your covered patio while enjoying your sparkling pool, or relax in your open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and spacious primary bedroom. And talk about location! Close to shopping, City of Henderson parks and community pool, bike trails, walking paths and is also very close to Black Mountain trails and recreation areas. All of this combined with easy freeway access help to make this the perfect home.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x20||Entry Foyer, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||14X15||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||13X25||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$668,602 (53.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $216/sqft,
which is 16.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
257 Canyon Spirit Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 257 Canyon Spirit Dr
For Sale Near: 257 Canyon Spirit Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,100*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,451
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Marshall Stearns Real Estate, Ryan M Gundersen.
257 Canyon Spirit Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2020 sqft and
is currently priced at $436,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 260 Camino Viejo St in Henderson is listed at $354,500.
This home on 257 Canyon Spirit Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Villas At Black Mountain, Montana At La Entrada and Concordia At Arroyo Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2206940 has been posted on this site since 6/26/2020 (42 days ago).