Less Photos /\
2574 Forest City Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2288977
PENDING as of 4/23/2021 -
2574 Forest City Dr
Home Description: 2574 Forest City Dr
You can spend more but you can't buy more than this stunning Custom nestled in the heart of Sun City Anthem- right between the main recreation center and the Revere golf club & restaurant. Nothing similar in SCA with over $600k in custom changes after purchase; over $100k kitchen alone. Amazing 180 strip & mountain views over the lush green signature 18th fairway of the Lexington golf course from this 1700+SF two-level patio, or from the infinity edge heated pool & spa, or from most of the rooms in this home. Just a few of the highlights include: 3 Master suites, 3-car garage, WALK-IN 900 BOTTLE WINE COOLER, large office, Rolling security shutters, enclosed & secured entry courtyard, heavy iron entry door, stone floors, all high-end appliances including two sub-zero refrigerators, leather-finish granite, stone counters in custom master bath, open plan with warm Tuscan finishes, two large walk-in pantry’s, heated master bath, his/hers closets and much more. This is the real deal.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, GASHTD, Saltwater/Saline
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pet Park, PICBLCOU, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Accessibility, Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight, Solar Tube, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Heatilator
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 0
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 3
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Electrostatic Air Filter, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,SEPSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||18x15||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||24x21||Built-In Entertainment Center|
|Family Room||25x17||Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||17x11||Dining Area|
|Den||25x12||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Master Bath||16x11||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Separate Shower|
|Master Bedroom||20x15||2 Mbr's, Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mirrored Door, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Accessibility, Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11326
- Acres: 0.260
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$642,172 (59.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $401/sqft,
which is 30.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2574 Forest City Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2574 Forest City Dr
For Sale Near: 2574 Forest City Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$7,649*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,209
- Association Fee:$301 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Inspirada, Douglas J Proudfit.
2574 Forest City Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3956 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,588,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2794 Scotts Valley Dr in Henderson is listed at $1,250,000.
This home on 2574 Forest City Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Hills, The District and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2288977 has been posted on this site since 4/22/2021 (25 days ago).