Less Photos /\
2575 Serene Moon Dr Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2451687
2575 Serene Moon Dr
Home Description: 2575 Serene Moon Dr
VIEWS! VIEWS! VIEWS! This beautifully upgraded "Franklin" model is situated on a rare, premium elevated homesite with panoramic mountain views and all the bells and whistles! As soon as you enter, you'll love the large picture windows that frame the gorgeous outdoor setting. Interior features include 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and a large living area. Wood flooring throughout (no carpet) with 6" custom baseboards, stainless steel appliances, shutters and electric blinds, and large primary suite with a walk-in closet. With a North/South sun exposure, you'll enjoy the shady covered patio and stunning mountain views all day long! 2 car garage with plenty of cabinetry and overhead storage racks, stone on the front exterior, and lush, low maintenance landscaping. Clubhouse amenities include fitness, tennis, pickleball, swimming and tons of social activities. Come enjoy the Solera lifestyle and all it has to offer! Age restricted 55+ community. Welcome home!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $493,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||9x14||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Hardwood Flooring, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||14x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Londa R Faber: 702-335-7799
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$592,346 (20.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $279/sqft,
which is 2.5% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2575 Serene Moon Dr Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2575 Serene Moon Dr
For Sale Near: 2575 Serene Moon Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,375*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,456
- Association Fee:$210 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Londa R Faber.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2451687) located at 2575 Serene Moon Dr Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5946
2575 Serene Moon Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1768 sqft and
is currently priced at $493,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3049 Savella Ave in Henderson is listed at $474,999.
This home on 2575 Serene Moon Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Glengarry At Anthem, South Edge and Anthem Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2451687 has been posted on this site since 11/7/2022 (20 days ago).