Less Photos /\
2576 Little Falls Cir Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2062910
Reduced By $15,000
last change 2/8/2019
2576 Little Falls Cir
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2576 Little Falls Cir
Welcome home!! A dream home in the most desirable area of Henderson! 5 bedroom, with a beautiful pool/spa combo. Master bedroom is so big it’s essentially 2 rooms, huge loft and oversize rooms. BRAND NEW floors, gourmet kitchen, upgraded & modern bathrooms. Corner lot with a long drive way to pull up to your 3 car garage.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Linoleum/Vinyl
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $555,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x15||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||15x12||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||25x16||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,336,930 (140.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $148/sqft,
which is 74.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2576 Little Falls Cir Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I-215 EXIT SOUTH ON EASTERN AVE, LEFT ON HORIZON RIDGE, RIGHT ON SANDY RIDGE, RIGHT ON ANCHORGATE LEFT ON ADAGIO LEFT ON LITTLE FALLS TO HOUSE AT END OF CUL DE SAC.
Similar to: 2576 Little Falls Cir
For Sale Near: 2576 Little Falls Cir
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,673*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,675
- Association Fee:$16 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2062910) located at 2576 Little Falls Cir Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2576 Little Falls Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3762 sqft and
is currently priced at $555,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2636 Sunday Grace Ave Dr in Henderson is listed at $499,900.
This home on 2576 Little Falls Cir has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 2/8/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Heights, Palazzo Monte and Granite Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2062910 has been posted on this site since 1/18/2019 (34 days ago).