Less Photos /\
2595 Portovenere Pl Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2068033
2595 Portovenere Pl
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2595 Portovenere Pl
TRUE, custom single story contemporary home with two masters!! Imagine hot/cold, rain or shine, full use of indoor pool and spa with skylights and disappearing glass doors to outside waterfall. Stunning! Exceptional design/luxury throughout. We guarantee if you are looking for custom, this is like no other home! Gourmet kitchen with gas and electric cooktops, indoor BBQs and steamer station!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Indoor, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Indoor, Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Jogging, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Drywall, FIRESPK, Intercom, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(E), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $2,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 16117
- Acres: 0.370
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Rooftop Deck, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: COMMUNITY Wall, Concret Interlock
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Restrictions
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,335,292 (33.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $323/sqft,
which is 20.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2595 Portovenere Pl Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Eastern, past I-215 and St. Rose Parkway, Right on Grand Hills 1st St; Left on Dilevante 1st; Left on Portovenere Pl.
Similar to: 2595 Portovenere Pl
For Sale Near: 2595 Portovenere Pl
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$9,633*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,701
- Association Fee:$385 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Continental Real Estate Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2068033) located at 2595 Portovenere Pl Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2595 Portovenere Pl, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6183 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,000,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 1382 Opal Valley St in Henderson is listed at $2,499,000.
This home on 2595 Portovenere Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons Macdonald Ranch, Anthem Country Club and Anthem Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2068033 has been posted on this site since 2/6/2019 (13 days ago).