Less Photos /\
26 Feather Sound Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2084778
26 Feather Sound Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 26 Feather Sound Dr
Immaculate Home In Gorgeous Anthem Country Club. 3bed/3bath (3rd Bedroom Is Casita). Mature Trees Filter In Beautiful Light In This Peaceful Space. Upgraded Tocatta Model, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Bamboo Hardwood Flooring, Custom Stone Fireplace, Plantation Shutters Throughout. Parklike Backyard Is Private And Tranquil. Home Has Been Meticulously Maintained.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Jogging, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Bamboo, Carpet, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $619,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||18x11||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||15x14||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Pantry|
|Living Room||18x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||17x15||Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Downstairs, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Guest Quarters
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10454
- Acres: 0.240
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$521,970 (15.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $247/sqft,
which is 10.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
26 Feather Sound Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
(S) on Eastern, Stay (L) ontoAnthemPkwy, (L) intoAnthemCountryClub, (R) onAnthemClubDr, (R) on Spindletop, (L) on Feather Sound
Similar to: 26 Feather Sound Dr
For Sale Near: 26 Feather Sound Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,986*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,447
- Association Fee:$565 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2084778) located at 26 Feather Sound Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
26 Feather Sound Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2513 sqft and
is currently priced at $619,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2730 Fort Myer Ave in Henderson is listed at $569,900.
This home on 26 Feather Sound Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Palatine Hill and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2084778 has been posted on this site since 4/8/2019 (17 days ago).