Less Photos /\
2600 Memphis Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2438089
Reduced By $30,000
last change 9/29/2022
2600 Memphis Ave
Home Description: 2600 Memphis Ave
Lovely Colonial model features a permitted sun room off of the kitchen (185 sq ft) that provides ultra-light for relaxing with morning coffee & paper, hobbies and more. Desirable corner lot, large den and open kitchen with skylight, spacious island, nook and built in desk. Master bedroom features bay window and walk in closet, double sink + separate shower + soaking tub. An open pass-through from great room to kitchen creates an open floor plan that looks much larger than its dimensions. Two car garage with golf cart area has cabinets and plenty of storage. EWS whole house filtration system and newer, energy efficient air HVAC. This turn key home is move in ready! Three clubhouses and dozens of clubs, 2 indoor and outdoor pools, 2 golf courses, tennis, pickle ball, theater, library, billiards plus woodworking and work out rooms with over 30 classes plus SCA TV station and community patrol... all part of the Sun City Anthem experience.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $510,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||20x14||Island, Lighting Recessed, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Primary Bedroom||16x16||Ceiling Light|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
- Carport: Attached Carport
- Carport Spots: 1
- Parking: Garage/Private
- China Frazier: 702-561-2000
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$712,919 (39.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $278/sqft,
which is 16.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2600 Memphis Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2600 Memphis Ave
For Sale Near: 2600 Memphis Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,456*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,472
- Association Fee:$330 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of HomeSmart Encore, China Frazier.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2438089) located at 2600 Memphis Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2600 Memphis Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1837 sqft and
is currently priced at $510,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2295 Chestnut Bluffs Ave in Henderson is listed at $525,000.
This home on 2600 Memphis Ave has decreased in price by $30,000 and the last change was on 9/29/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Coronado Center, Southfork and Sunridge Summit Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2438089 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2022 (20 days ago).