Less Photos /\
261 Chestnut Ridge Cir Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2207797
PENDING as of 7/8/2020 -
261 Chestnut Ridge Cir
Home Description: 261 Chestnut Ridge Cir
Gorgeous one story home in the heart of Green Valley Ranch w/Pool & Spa and Tesla Solar System! 4 bdrms plus Den/Office, 3 baths, 3 car garage. Vaulted ceilings throughout, upgraded carpet & travertine flooring, ceiling fans, raised panel doors, custom paint, upgraded front door w/Leaded Glass. Kitchen boasts granite counters, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances, menu desk, large nook. Finished 3 car garage w/epoxy floor coating. Sunken formal living room & spacious family room w/gas fireplace. Secluded back yard paradise w/covered patio, low maintenance landscaping, and sparking Pool & Spa with waterfall. Premium Corner lot near the community park/playground.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Playground/Park, CC&RS, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||13x16||Formal, Sunken, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||16x17||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||9x12||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Den||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||19x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,499,342 (173.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 38.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
261 Chestnut Ridge Cir Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 261 Chestnut Ridge Cir
For Sale Near: 261 Chestnut Ridge Cir
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,644*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,210
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Southern, Laura E Harbison.
261 Chestnut Ridge Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2487 sqft and
is currently priced at $549,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 419 Palegold St in Henderson is listed at $360,000.
This home on 261 Chestnut Ridge Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Village South, Trovas and Clearwater Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2207797 has been posted on this site since 7/8/2020 (26 days ago).