Less Photos /\
2621 Rangely Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2481465
PENDING as of 3/18/2023 -
2621 Rangely Ave
Home Description: 2621 Rangely Ave
SPECTACULAR AND FULL OF UPGRADES! Popular Monroe Model, 2.5 car garage! OVER $50,000 in upgrades! A designers delight is beautifully appointed: crown molding, luxury vinyl flooring & ceramic tile. Plantation shutters, ceiling fans, fully remodeled Primary & Guest Baths, Custom Laundry Room w storage cabinets, bench seat, office nook. Kitchen features white cabinetry, Bosch dishwasher, Double Induction Oven, High-end electric cooktop, pendant lights over breakfast bar. Den enclosed with Etched glass doors. All new plumbing throughout house, whole house water filtration system, new Anderson windows on backside of the house, gated courtyard, east facing patio with sunshades that when down, create a private sunroom. Epoxy patio floor, drive way and garage. Pavers along the side yard, completely fenced backyard with security screen panels, artistically landscaped with drought resistant desert plants, rock and artificial turf, apricot & peach trees and 2 beautiful flowering Chase trees!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pickle Ball Court, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Linoleum/Vinyl
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Electrostatic Air Filter, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,LOFLTO,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Low Flow Toilet, Shower Only|
|Den||11x9||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||14x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area|
|Living Room||21x14||Entry Foyer, Rear|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||17x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s)
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
- Joan F. Brownell: firstname.lastname@example.org
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$512,522 (7.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $291/sqft,
which is 0.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2621 Rangely Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2621 Rangely Ave
For Sale Near: 2621 Rangely Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,288*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,413
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Joan F. Brownell.
2621 Rangely Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1632 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2795 Thunder Bay Ave in Henderson is listed at $390,000.
This home on 2621 Rangely Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pecos Pointe, Ascente and Carnegie Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2481465 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2023 (14 days ago).