Less Photos /\
2640 Seashore Dr Las Vegas NV 89128 MLS 2525242
PENDING as of 9/11/2023 -
2640 Seashore Dr
Home Description: 2640 Seashore Dr
Charming home in highly desirable Desert Shores/Racquet Club community. The home offers two large bedrooms, both with their own bathrooms, three bathrooms total, and a separate loft/sitting area. Roomie open floorplan. The family room has high ceilings and a fireplace. The kitchen is bright and is the center of the home with stainless steel appliances and an island. Separate dining area, hobby/office of the kitchen with custom built-in full wall pantry. The Racquet Club has a fitness area, pool, spa, racquet/tennis courts, security and much more. Desert Shores master community has a lagoon pool, picnic areas, lakes, and walking paths throughout. Very convenient to restaurants and shopping. Lifestyle at its best. Immaculately maintained and truly a rare find. Must see.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Handball/Racquetball Courts
- Interior: Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||12x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Island|
|Dining Room||12x11||Dining Area|
|Primary Bath||10x11||Double Sink|
|Primary Bedroom||14x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
|2nd Bedroom||14x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 2178
- Acres: 0.050
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
- Queensridge Realty: 702-869-8888
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Las Vegas condo in this zip code is
$262,185 (31.9% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $247/sqft,
which is 0.8% less than similar condos
in the 89128 zip code.
2640 Seashore Dr Las Vegas NV 89128
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2640 Seashore Dr
For Sale Near: 2640 Seashore Dr
- Elementary K-2:Eisenberg Dorothy
- Elementary 3-5:Eisenberg Dorothy
- Junior High:Becker
- High School:Cimarron-Memorial
- Approx Payment:$1,931*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,825
- Association Fee:$250 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Queensridge Realty, Sofia Paivanas.
2640 Seashore Dr, Las Vegas NV is a condo of 1557 sqft and
is currently priced at $385,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 3150 Soft Breezes Dr # 2023 in Las Vegas is listed at $238,900.
This condo on 2640 Seashore Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Cambria Hills, Rainbow Meadows and Jonathans Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2525242 has been posted on this site since 9/11/2023 (21 days ago).