Less Photos /\
2664 Vikings Cove Ln Las Vegas NV 89117 MLS 2216437
2664 Vikings Cove Ln
Home Description: 2664 Vikings Cove Ln
Location, location, location! Just minutes world famous strip, downtown Summerlin, Fremont street and the airport. Convenient to shopping and restaurants. Guard gated community with amazing neighbors! Walking group meets every morning in the neighborhood park! Property is nestled in the center of the neighborhood. Front gated courtyard provides an additional outdoor entertainment area. Great for evening sunset watching! Entertainer’s heaven with open floor plan & chef’s kitchen. Great room with plenty of space for dancing! Media room and pool table/game room can provide fun movie and game nights! Office is a private and quiet executive space with built in cabinets and book shelves. Perfect for working from home. Grand sized lot provides privacy and room for outdoor entertaining. The casita is a vacation spot on its own! Can be a great get-away family & friends. Private sauna is a perfect way to relax!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Guard Gated, Playground/Park, CC&RS, Playground, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Other
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x11||Dining Area|
|Family Room||23x19||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||20x15||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Kitchen||Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||19x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||16x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Property Features: Casita, Detached Guest House, Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 17424
- Acres: 0.400
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$1,303,354 (30.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $232/sqft,
which is 13.7% less than similar homes
in the 89117 zip code.
2664 Vikings Cove Ln Las Vegas NV 89117
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2664 Vikings Cove Ln
- Elementary K-2:Gray Guild R
- Elementary 3-5:Gray Guild R
- Junior High:Lawrence
- High School:Spring Valley HS
- Approx Payment:$4,817*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,500
- Association Fee:$300 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5933 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas, Daniel R Phee.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2216437) located at 2664 Vikings Cove Ln Las Vegas NV 89117, call: 702-323-5933
2664 Vikings Cove Ln, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 4310 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,000,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 7070 Darby Ave in Las Vegas is listed at $650,000.
This home on 2664 Vikings Cove Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Regency At The Lakes, Palisades Estates and Paloma Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2216437 has been posted on this site since 7/28/2020 (13 days ago).