Less Photos /\
2679 Korea Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2330292
PENDING as of 9/6/2021 -
2679 Korea Ct
Home Description: 2679 Korea Ct
Absolutely beautiful highly maintained home - a real unicorn in this market! This one has everything you've been looking for - single story, 4bd 2ba 3 car garage and RV gate featuring an exquisite Entertainers Dream Back Yard!!! Professionally landscaped incl. raised garden beds, sparkling solar heated PebbleTec Pool, Built in BBQ - granite counters, Thermostat Controlled Attic fan, full length covered patio with fans, and storage shed! RV Gate - plenty of room for your recreation vehicle/toys! Owned Solar! Plantation Shutters & ceiling fans throughout plus solar screens on every window! Spacious Kitchen featuring Granite countertops & pantry, all SS appliances convey. New R/O System, sink and garbage disposal. Pool pump, A/C and furnace are only 3 yrs old! Enjoy single story living at it's finest in this highly sought after Henderson/Green Valley neighborhood! This upscale 4bd 2 ba home with large cooled 3 car garage incl. storage shelving is a Must See - will not last!!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Family Room||15x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||16x20||Built-in Bookcases, Front|
|Primary Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Shed
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,347,114 (140.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $324/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2679 Korea Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2679 Korea Ct
For Sale Near: 2679 Korea Ct
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,697*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,307
- Association Fee:$32 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty, Amy Jonas.
2679 Korea Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1728 sqft and
is currently priced at $560,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2937 Barboursville Ct in Henderson is listed at $689,900.
This home on 2679 Korea Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Capella, Sunridge Adobe Hills and Sunridge Summit Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2330292 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2021 (18 days ago).