Less Photos /\
2697 Botticelli Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2462680
2697 Botticelli Dr
Home Description: 2697 Botticelli Dr
FULLY RENOVATED HOME IN SEVEN HILLS! This stunning two-story golf course view home is located in the best school district of Henderson. This home features a beautifully landscaped front and backyard, crown molding, NEW FLOORING, built-in stainless steel appliances, a large island, beautiful granite countertops with freshly painted cabinets, refinished stair rails, spacious 3-car garage, and a high-efficiency water softener. Freshly painted downstairs has a spacious office and formal dining area, upstairs has a spacious loft, which is perfect for the family entertainment area. The primary bedroom features a balcony that showcases the breathtaking views of the Rio Secco Golf course and mountains, and en-suite bathroom is renovated! This home is the perfect move-in-ready home with a finished landscaped front and backyard located in the heart of a highly desired neighborhood. Don't miss out on this truly spectacular home!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $1,350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Aluminum, Brick
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
- Erica J Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,032,913 (23.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $293/sqft,
which is 3.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2697 Botticelli Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2697 Botticelli Dr
For Sale Near: 2697 Botticelli Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,502*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,539
- Association Fee:$212 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Erica J Lee.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2462680) located at 2697 Botticelli Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2697 Botticelli Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4603 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,350,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2250 Caltana Ct in Henderson is listed at $799,000.
This home on 2697 Botticelli Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Hills, Bella Fiore Lake Las Vegas and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2462680 has been posted on this site since 1/1/2023 (32 days ago).