Less Photos /\
27 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2140734
27 Isleworth Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 27 Isleworth Dr
Incredible Anthem Country Club Remodel W/ Full Mountain,Golf Course,City Views!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,400,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Dining Room||15x14||Dining Area|
|Living Room||30x20||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Master Bedroom||25x17||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Built-In Entertainment Center, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 17424
- Acres: 0.400
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$601,701 (57.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $353/sqft,
which is 31.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
27 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
FROM 215 ON EASTERN, VERR L INTO ANTHEM, L INTO ANTHEM COUNTRY CLUB, L ON ANTHEM CLUB DR, L ON FIDDLESTICKS, L ON ISLEWORTH, HOUSE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE
Similar to: 27 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 27 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,743*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$7,092
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Boeckle Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2140734) located at 27 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
27 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3962 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,400,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 19 Dry Brook Trl in Henderson is listed at $1,100,000.
This home on 27 Isleworth Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Sunridge Summit Customs and Maryland Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2140734 has been posted on this site since 10/3/2019 (20 days ago).