Less Photos /\
2715 Aliso Creek St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2481035
2715 Aliso Creek St
Home Description: 2715 Aliso Creek St
This beautiful home located in the Inspirada gated community "The Estates" is an immaculate home that is partially furnished & completely move-in ready! Notice the attention to detail as you enter the front door. Kitchen features extended breakfast bar, canopy hood, soft close drawers, pull out drawers, wine refrigerator, under cabinet lighting. Great room w/ 8' x 8' sliding glass door that leads to spectacular backyard w/ extended pavers, waterfall, mature trees, putting green. Outdoor audio system & ceiling fan prewired, additional cable outlet, BBQ gas stub, upgraded gate- over $50K in backyard alone! 3 Car Garage (Perfect man cave), both garages & doors insulated, additional lighting, cable outlet , garage appliance outlet added. Primary bedroom - coffered ceiling and bathroom barn door. Other features: soft water system, laundry room plumbed for sink, fire suppression system, pre-plumbed pest control system, tankless water heater, additional coach lights front exterior.
- Address: 2715 Aliso Creek St
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89044
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Gated, Park, Pet Park, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Fire Sprinklers, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $700,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x14||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||14x19||Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x15||Closet, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Closet, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
- Las Vegas Sotheby's Int'l: 702-360-1414
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$555,957 (20.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $323/sqft,
which is 13.1% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2715 Aliso Creek St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2715 Aliso Creek St
For Sale Near: 2715 Aliso Creek St
- Elementary K-2:Ellis Robert & Sandy ES
- Elementary 3-5:Ellis, Robert and Sandy ES
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,372*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,551
- Association Fee:$423 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Las Vegas Sotheby's Int'l, Robyn C Gajjar.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2481035) located at 2715 Aliso Creek St Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5946
2715 Aliso Creek St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2165 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2357 Weaverville Dr in Henderson is listed at $599,885.
This home on 2715 Aliso Creek St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ravenstone At Anthem, The Falls and Sun City Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2481035 has been posted on this site since 3/15/2023 (9 days ago).