Less Photos /\
2715 Duck Pond Ct Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2060986
PENDING as of 1/11/2019 -
2715 Duck Pond Ct
Home Description: 2715 Duck Pond Ct
Wow!! Stunning 1 story with pool and spa in Green Valley! Gorgeous contemporary design thruout. Immaculate, open & airy with flowing floorplan. Elegant 2-sided fireplace separates spacious living & family rooms. Crisp white kitchen features quartz countertops, stylish backsplash, stainless steel appliances. Large BRs w/ceiling fans. Master bath has dual sinks, sep tub & shower.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||15x18||Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Dining Room||8x10||Dining Area|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||20x14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x13||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$352,327 (3.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $202/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2715 Duck Pond Ct Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Eastern and Windmill, east on Windmill, right on Vince Lombardi, left on Coventry Green, follow around to Duck Pond. House is on left.
Similar to: 2715 Duck Pond Ct
For Sale Near: 2715 Duck Pond Ct
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie*
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie*
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$1,706*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,913
- Association Fee:$86 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
2715 Duck Pond Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1687 sqft and
is currently priced at $340,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 3245 Cooper Creek Dr in Henderson is listed at $340,000.
This home on 2715 Duck Pond Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Green Valley Park, Vistara At Pebble Canyon and Valle Verde & Pittman are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2060986 has been posted on this site since 1/11/2019 (9 days ago).